ISO Certification and LEAN Management
Quality Control and ISO Certification
Healthlink is 100% dedicated to the medical device industry. All dedicated warehouse locations in the USA and the Netherlands are audited and certified on a yearly basis by the BSI. Our ERP system Exact Globe is validated according to FDA: CFR 21 part 11.
HealthLink has a professional solid QA team lead by our Sr. QA manager; who is RA certified, PhD and MsC. Together with our QA manager they are leading constant quality awareness programs, under the umbrella of the ISO13485 certificate.
- All employees are trained by an official lean management company with trainers at a master black belt level.
- All newcomers follow the same program and, training includes: Value Stream, Flow, Pull, Perfection, Waste, Tools (5s), standardization, Kaizen, improvements and visual management.
- Our Director of Customer Care Division leads the LEAN management program and committee.
- We have three Green Belt certified employees currently working for HealthLink.
- The improvements made are on a customer specific level, driven by each Team-Lead for their individual teams and part of the yearly evaluation of each employee.
We are actively stimulating a critical view on the day-to-day operations to keep improving the activities. These improvements are leading to cost and/or to process changes.